Technicolor Set-Top Box
SD/HD MPEG-2/4 all-digital converter for North America
- Decoding of SD/HD MPEG-2/4 digital cable TV signals to output via HDMI for digital TVs or RF output for legacy (analog) TVs
- Remote controllable via RF and IR
- Simple analog-TV-type user experience
- Small compact design
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- On Screen EPG detail information
- Handheld remote control included
Equipment available for the convenience of Campus Televideo customers and students only.
Must have a valid college/university email address (.edu) in order for delivery to be processed.
Set-Top Box: $108.00*
(Includes one remote control)
Additional Remote Control: $ 18.00*
* Includes UPS Ground shipping & handling charge.
No shipments to Post Office Boxes.
As an option to the DCI-401 there is an inexpensive set top box available through the Internet at a cost around $45 plus shipping.
Model number - iView 3500 STB II
Manufactured by iView
Cable TV FAQs